Saturday, August 20, 2011

Rationale

Location- I chose the three pictures of a map because i think it is important to show three different maps. A map of the state, a map that shows major cities and a global map.

 Place - I picked those specific photos to show that is a jungle type terrain. Burma has many hills, rivers and mountains.

Human Environmental Relations - I picked those three pictures to show how the people have adapted to the land and are able to make a living.

Movement - I picked pictures of dirt roads, paved roads and rivers. I picked those three because they are the main ways of transportation.

Regions - I picked these three photos to show how Burma is related to many other parts of the world. For example other countries have a military dictatorship. The jungle terrain of Burma is related to other countries in different parts of the world such as Brazil.

No comments:

Post a Comment